Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, some of the information is supplied to us by third parties and we are not able to check the accuracy or completeness of that information.
We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information on our web site or any liability in respect of information on our web site supplied by you, any other site user or any other person.
Galerie Lisa Kandlhofer provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement Galerie Lisa Kandlhofer or the site.
Galerie Lisa Kandlhofer cannot and has not reviewed all pages of the sites linked to this site and therefore cannot be liable for their content. Users link to other sites at their own risk and use such sites according to the terms and conditions of use of such sites.
No part of this website may be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from this website may be copied or re-transmitted unless expressly permitted in writing by Galerie Lisa Kandlhofer. The trademarks and logos used and displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Galerie Lisa Kandlhofer and others. They may not be used in any advertising or other publicity materials in relation to the distribution of any information or materials obtained from this site without the prior written consent of the trademark owner.
INFORMATION WE GATHER:
- Contact information including first name, surname and email address
- When purchasing something from us: information in relation to your purchase and contact details for shipping such as your address
- Information you give us in person at our events and art fairs, by filling in forms on our site, such as the contact us section or to sign up to our mailing list, or by corresponding with us by phone or e-mail
- Information related to your attendance at gallery events and art fairs
- When browsing our website: your IP address, your browser type and language
REASONS WE GATHER THIS INFORMATION:
- To send you mailings with information that might be of interest
- Internal record keeping
- To perform contracts we have with you
In each of the above cases this is either in our legitimate interest, (including marketing our services) and performing our contracts
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online We are required to keep certain types of personal information in order to fulfil our statutory obligations, such as financial records relating to purchases. We will hold your personal data on our systems for as long as it is in the gallery's legitimate interest to do so We review all personal data and our retention periods regularly to establish whether we are still entitled to process it. If we decide that we are not entitled to do so, we will stop pro- cessing your personal data however we may retain your personal data in an archived form.
16 OR UNDER
If you are aged 16 or under‚ please ask your parent or guardian's permission before providing us with any personal information
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so
- If we hold joint events with third parties we might need to share your data in order to send you an invitation, but we will ensure that your data is not disclosed by that third party by means of a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) we hold with them
- We will not transfer information about you outside the European Economic Area without suitable safeguards put in place by our IT provider
- We may use your personal information to send you information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish this to happen by opting in to our mailing list – you can opt out from this at any time here
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 26th May 2018 by emailing email@example.com
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and we will promptly update any information found to be incorrect
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites. If you follow a link and leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Any changes we make to our policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where ap- propriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our policy.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or comments relating to this policy or our website.