If you have given your consent, this website uses Google Analytics 4, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC. The responsible party for users in the EU/EEA and Switzerland is Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google").
Scope of processing
Google Analytics 4 has IP address anonymization enabled by default. Due to IP anonymization, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. According to Google, the IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
During your website visit, your user behavior is recorded in the form of "events". Events can be:
First visit to the website
Start of session
Your "click path", interaction with the website
Scrolls (whenever a user scrolls to the bottom of the page (90%))
clicks on external links
internal search queries
interaction with videos
seen / clicked ads
Your approximate location (region)
your IP address (in shortened form)
technical information about your browser and the end devices you use (e.g. language setting, screen resolution)
your internet service provider
the referrer URL (via which website/advertising medium you came to this website)
Purposes of processing
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your [pseudonymous [NOT WHEN USING USER ID]] use of the website and to compile reports on website activity. The reports provided by Google Analytics serve to analyse the performance of our website [OPTIONAL: and the success of our marketing campaigns].
Recipients of the data are/may be:
Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (as processor under Art. 28 DSGVO).
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Alphabet Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
It cannot be ruled out that US authorities may access the data stored by Google.
Third country transfer
Insofar as data is processed outside the EU/EEA and there is no level of data protection corresponding to the European standard, we have concluded EU standard contractual clauses with the service provider to establish an appropriate level of data protection. The parent company of Google Ireland, Google LLC, is based in California, USA. A transfer of data to the USA and access by US authorities to the data stored by Google cannot be ruled out. The USA is currently considered a third country from a data protection perspective. You do not have the same rights there as within the EU/EEA. You may not be entitled to any legal remedies against access by authorities.
Duration of storage
The data sent by us and linked to cookies are automatically deleted after 14 months. The deletion of data whose retention period has been reached occurs automatically once a month.
The legal basis for this data processing is your consent pursuant to Art.6 para.1 p.1 lit. a GDPR [IF APLLICABLE: Art.49a GDPR].
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by accessing the cookie settings [LINK TO CONSENT TOOL SETTINGS HERE] and changing your selection there. The lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation remains unaffected.
You can also prevent the storage of cookies from the outset by setting your browser software accordingly. However, if you configure your browser to reject all cookies, this may result in a restriction of functionalities on this and other websites. In addition, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google, by
a. not giving your consent to the setting of the cookie or
b. downloading and installing the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics HERE.
Information we gather:
- Contact information including first name, surname and email address
- When purchasing something from us: information in relation to your purchase and contact details for shipping such as your address
- Information you give us in person at our events and art fairs, by filling in forms on our site, such as the contact us section or to sign up to our mailing list, or by corresponding with us by phone or e-mail
- Information related to your attendance at gallery events and art fairs
- When browsing our website: your IP address, your browser type and language
Reasons we gather this information:
- To send you mailings with information that might be of interest
- Internal record keeping
- To perform contracts we have with you
In each of the above cases this is either in our legitimate interest, (including marketing our services) and performing our contracts
Keeping your information safe
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online We are required to keep certain types of personal information in order to fulfil our statutory obligations, such as financial records relating to purchases. We will hold your personal data on our systems for as long as it is in the gallery's legitimate interest to do so We review all personal data and our retention periods regularly to establish whether we are still entitled to process it. If we decide that we are not entitled to do so, we will stop pro- cessing your personal data however we may retain your personal data in an archived form
16 or Under
If you are aged 16 or under‚ please ask your parent or guardian's permission before providing us with any personal information
Controlling your personal information
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so
- If we hold joint events with third parties we might need to share your data in order to send you an invitation, but we will ensure that your data is not disclosed by that third party by means of a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) we hold with them
- We will not transfer information about you outside the European Economic Area without suitable safeguards put in place by our IT provider
- We may use your personal information to send you information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish this to happen by opting in to our mailing list – you can opt out from this at any time here
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 26th May 2018 by emailing email@example.com
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and we will promptly update any information found to be incorrect
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. If you follow a link and leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question
Cookies on our website
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website
Changes to this policy
Any changes we make to our policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where ap- propriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our policy
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or comments relating to this policy or our website